2009年5月24日日曜日

World Religions

1.How do you greet people in your life?
I usually say "good morning" ,"hello" and "ohayougozaimasu". When i greet, i usually wave.

2.Is it different for different people? How so and why?
It is so different. greeting is one of the culuture each country. culture is different so, greeting is different. for example, Japan and America, the most different thing is kiss. we(Japanese) do not have costom greeting with kiss.

3.Do you touch people when you talk to them? Why? Or Why not?
I do not touch when i talk to them. If i am really excited, i touch people. But some people do not like touched. So i pay attention with our relationship and people do not like it.

4 件のコメント:

  1. I agree with you. Japan is one of the low-contact cultures. We have to pay attention to touching very much!!

    返信削除
  2. 3→ Sometimes, I touch people while I talk to someone. And I usually careful to some people who hate being touched for longer than is necessary. I think It is very important to communicate.

    返信削除
  3. I am very sorry but I have misplaced the sign-up sheet with the volunteers names and email addresses on it. If you signed up to make potato salad, set-up, cook/serve food, or clean up, please leave me a comment!

    返信削除
  4. I agree with you.
    If we touch people too much, people sometimes feel overly familliar.

    返信削除